Saturday, January 19, 2019

W02 Reflection: Choosing a Business

I am so excited about everything I'm going to learn in my Web Business Creation class this semester! My mind has been racing with a couple of different options for online business opportunities that I could pursue, and the tools I've discovered this week will be so helpful it my future endeavors. The keyword planner through GoogleAds seems like it will be a fantastic resource. I also love reading the posts of my classmates on the discussion boards because it shows me how much I can learn from having mentors from different backgrounds and interest. Their perspective can be so different from mine, and we can each be correct.
This week I also found out that I can use my existing online business as my advanced internship, rather than needing to go out and find an internship outside my home. I am so excited to use an internship to build my business and branch out into areas of marketing, product design and development, and further building my brand. I believe that the concepts I learn in this class will be a valuable base for launching into my internship in a future semester. And that is what I feel is most important, using these classes to apply the concepts to my real life, and building a better business.

No comments:

Post a Comment