Wednesday, January 30, 2019

W04 Reflection: Site Builder & Hosting

This week I chose to use Bluehost as the host for my website. The purchase price was a little bit higher than I expected because I didn't want to pay for 2 or 3 years at a time, and so the monthly price was a little bit higher. It included a domain name and integrates well with Wordpress.org. I've spent quite a bit of time over the last couple of days building my website, including a little bit of branding and design. I haven't found the templates extremely easy to work with, though it could be because everything is just so new to me. I will take more time to play around with it and explore the capabilities of the site. I've already signed up to be an affiliate with Amazon and I'm trying to decide whether I should also get another affiliate. I'm excited to learn more about how to make an online business successful and I hope to learn a lot of new techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment