Saturday, February 23, 2019

W07 Reflection: Google Ads & Keywords

One of the main things I learned during this lesson is how little I know about keywords and search engine optimization. I think it might be fairly challenging to find the right keywords and phrases to generation traffic to my site that will be reaching the right audience. I'm still not totally sure whether I should be directing people to my blog homepage with general keywords related to the overall content of my site, or to specific posts with more detailed keywords that are relevant just to that specific post. Perhaps having a mix would be helpful, but I need to learn more about how the ads will work and which method would be more beneficial. It will be a learning process to find out what kinds of posts appeal most and generate clicks from my target audience. I have lots of neat ideas that I want to share, but if no one is interested in reading them, then it isn't really worth the investment of time to create the content.

No comments:

Post a Comment