Saturday, March 2, 2019

W08 Reflection: Ads


I am so excited to be learning more about Google Ads and how to create successful ad campaigns. It seems like it will be a useful skill for building a business and getting a little more exposure and website visitors. I anticipate that one of the major challenges will be understanding my target market enough that I can anticipate what keywords and search phrases they will be most likely to use when searching for the kind of content that I offer. It might be helpful to talk to people who fit my target market and ask them what kinds of words they would use to try to find the content on my blog, and then I could use their answers as keywords in my ad. I also think that it will be something that I tweak as I learn more and figure out what is successful and what isn't. I am interested to figure out more about the negative keywords, as well, since those could also help filter out the people who may not be looking for exactly what I offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment