Friday, March 15, 2019

W10 Reflection: ROI & Optimizing Ad Performance

This was an exciting week because I finally launched my Google Ads campaign and started getting some actual clicks from the ads I've created. While I do think this is a valuable learning experience, I think that launching a campaign a few months from now may be a better business move simply because I have such limited content available on my blog website. I need to create more content so that people can come to my site and stay awhile to browse. Right now there just isn't much content for browsing, so people may feel let down by what they see. I do think that the content I've already created has great value, and if people are specifically looking for a knitted hat pattern, or a tutorial to create a Disney autograph book, then they will be happy with what they find. I have so many great ideas for things to add, and I just need more time to be able to create the posts and set everything up. It's all coming along nicely and I think this could become a decent business, in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment