Friday, March 29, 2019

W12 Reflection: Social Media for SEO & Social Networking

While the focus this week was all about social media and search engine optimization, what I learned about the most this week is balance. My kids are on spring break from school this week, so I had to manage my time a little more carefully so that I could accomplish all of my school work, but still spend quality time with them. I'm afraid I didn't do as well at it as I could have and tended to get frustrated with them, especially when they would start to argue and complain. I have another opportunity next week to do a little better, though. I need to remember that even though I'm working toward earning my degree while managing my own business, my main job is being a mother, and that means making time to make memories with my kids. I only have them at home for a few short years, and I need to make the most of that time. It won't hurt if I put a pause on my school work to play a game with them or take them to the park. I need to work on saying "Yes" more rather than always putting it off until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment